Обсуждение: Show all users

Show all users

От
Jan Kohout
Дата:
Have a nice day,

    I'm starting to PostgreSQL and during my tries I created several
users and databases. I can see databases, but I can't see the users.
And, of course, I will need to see all users in my applications.

                Thanks for answer

                        Honza

                           HoK Honza Kohout
student Fakulty Informatiky MU       clen 137. NRS Klubu Bludny koren
 http://honza.koren.cz/                         http://www.koren.cz/
  honza@koren.cz                                      klub@koren.cz

Re: Show all users

От
"A.Bhuvaneswaran"
Дата:
>     I'm starting to PostgreSQL and during my tries I created several
> users and databases. I can see databases, but I can't see the users.
> And, of course, I will need to see all users in my applications.

=> \d pg_user -- would help you

regards,
bhuvaneswaran

Re: Show all users