Обсуждение: pg_proc - pg_triggers

pg_proc - pg_triggers

От
"Yudha Setiawan"
Дата:
Dear Master,

As Developer we've been developing a simple tools
for PostgreSQL under Windows, Just helping on Daily operation for our "IT-Operation Dept.". Someday I'll share that's tools for milist, i promise. But know we need to know how could we connecting two tables, between pg_proc and pg_trigger to findout my trigger's script. For now we just know the trigger's function without know which trigger is using it. Somebody can help us..??? Please.

Thank's And GOD Bless You All.

Yudha Setiawan.
VoIP
    No.        : 01119311223344

Re: pg_proc - pg_triggers

От
Stephan Szabo
Дата:
On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Yudha Setiawan wrote:

> As Developer we've been developing a simple tools
> for PostgreSQL under Windows, Just helping on Daily operation for our
> "IT-Operation Dept.". Someday I'll share that's tools for milist, i
> promise. But know we need to know how could we connecting two tables,
> between pg_proc and pg_trigger to findout my trigger's script. For now
> we just know the trigger's function without know which trigger is
> using it. Somebody can help us..??? Please.

Something like?

select * from pg_trigger, pg_proc where tgfoid = pg_proc.oid;