Обсуждение: Sql Management Tool to download

Sql Management Tool to download

От
Дата:
Hi,

We are using postgresql for linux for the past 1 and half yr.
Our database gets increasing in no. of tables, datas ...etc.
We want to manage the postgresql database using some freeware management tool.
So that I can create, delete tables and add datas and all the other management activities using the management tool and keep track of all those details as an administration point of view.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Karthikeyan V

Re: Sql Management Tool to download

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php

look under Administration Tools and ERD tools.

Robert Treat

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 01:42, karthik@elgi.co.in wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using postgresql for linux for the past 1 and half yr.
> Our database gets increasing in no. of tables, datas ...etc.
> We want to manage the postgresql database using some freeware management
> tool.
> So that I can create, delete tables and add datas and all the other
> management activities using the management tool and keep track of all
> those details as an administration point of view.
>
> Please help me in this regard.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Karthikeyan V

Re: Sql Management Tool to download

От
Jyry Kuukkanen

I have used phpPgAdmin and have been pretty much happy with it.

http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/

--jq

--
--Jyry
:-(    C:-/    C========8-O    C8-/    C:-(

Re: Sql Management Tool to download

От
Jerry Asher
Дата:
Robert Treat wrote:

> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php
>
> look under Administration Tools and ERD tools.

Another tool to consider is rhdb-admin -- it's a nice x-windows utility
that comes from redhat for rhdb.  In fact, near as I can tell, rhdb is
pg with a few patches and with rhdb-admin.  rhdb-admin lets one visually
explore and interact with a database, its users, tables, rules,
triggers, etc.

Jerry