Обсуждение: How Copy 7.3 Schemas?

How Copy 7.3 Schemas?

От
"Lex"

I am playing with the new Schema feature in 7.3.  I would like to copy the public schema into a new schema.  Is there an easy way to do this?  Something I can do with pg_dump (I don’t see a switch to specify which schema)  Right now I an only interested in copying the structures – later on it would be nice if I could copy the data as well.

Regards

Re: How Copy 7.3 Schemas?

От
"Rajesh Kumar Mallah."
Дата:
A drity method could be.
create table schema2.table2 as select * from schema1.table1 ;
in a loop that uses system catalogs.

regds
mallah.

--