Обсуждение: Tables, Functions, ... not visible

Tables, Functions, ... not visible

От
rstaudte@elkoop.de
Дата:
Hi there,

I am using pgAdminII 1.4.2 under Win2000pro with two servers running PostgreSQL 7.1.3 and 7.3.

But all I can see is "Languages" and "Schemas" for my databases - there are no Tables, no Functios, ...

What happened?

Ralph

pgsql.log

От
Naomi Walker
Дата:
Is there a way to see timestamps in the pgsql.log?

If not, could I please get that on the todo list?
----------------------------------
Naomi Walker
Eldorado Computing, Inc
Chief Information Officer
nwalker@eldocomp.com
602-604-3100 x242

Re: pgsql.log

Дата:
In postgresql.conf, enable log_timestamp.

Naomi Walker wrote:

> Is there a way to see timestamps in the pgsql.log?
>
> If not, could I please get that on the todo list?
> ----------------------------------
> Naomi Walker
> Eldorado Computing, Inc
> Chief Information Officer
> nwalker@eldocomp.com
> 602-604-3100 x242

> http://archives.postgresql.org

Re: pgsql.log

От
Steve Crawford
Дата:
Edit postgresql.conf and look for the various logging options including:
log_timestamp = true

Cheers,
Steve