Обсуждение: Connection Management

Connection Management

От
"Mark and Kellie Gordon"
Дата:
Hi,

I am looking at using postgresql for a database to support some dynamic web
site work I am doing.

Can you please let me know if it is at all possible to obtain information
about the number of users connected to a given database and their associated
details i.e. connection time, user name etc...

Many thanks

Mark Gordon
mkgordon@connexus.net.au

Re: Connection Management

От
dima
Дата:
> I am looking at using postgresql for a database to support some dynamic web
> site work I am doing.
>
> Can you please let me know if it is at all possible to obtain information
> about the number of users connected to a given database and their associated
> details i.e. connection time, user name etc...

ps -aux | grep postgres :)