Обсуждение: Trouble dumping "backing up" in 7.1.3

Trouble dumping "backing up" in 7.1.3

От
Michael Sheldon
Дата:
As you can probably figure out by now I want to back up my databases so
that I can upgrade to the latest version of PGSQL for a number of reasons.

I am having trouble though. See example below.

bash$ pg_dumpall > backup.data
getAggregates(): SELECT failed.  Explanation from backend: 'ERROR:
Attribute 'aggtransfn1' not found
'.
pg_dump failed on postgres, exiting
bash$

Any help would be greatly appresheated. I am using PG_DUMP

Re: Trouble dumping "backing up" in 7.1.3

Дата:
Michael Sheldon <michael.sheldon@verizon.net> writes:
> bash$ pg_dumpall > backup.data
> getAggregates(): SELECT failed.  Explanation from backend: 'ERROR:
> Attribute 'aggtransfn1' not found
> '.

This looks like a problem with using an older (7.0?) pg_dump against a
newer database.  Check your PATH to see which pg_dump is getting invoked