Обсуждение: Debug information

Debug information

От
Rafal Kedziorski
Дата:
Hallo,

I'm working on porting Oracle schema to PostgreSQL. Now I habe the whole
schema in PostgreSQL. But there are some problems in our application in
some sql queries. I get following errors.

ERROR:  Unable to identify an operator '<=' for types 'numeric' and 'double
precision'
         You will have to retype this query using an explicit cast

Its possible to display the queries in debug print out ftom PostgreSQL with
queries which failed? If yep, how?

Best Regards,
Rafal

Re: Debug information

От
"Devinder K Rajput"
Дата:
You can display a lot of debug info setting up loggin.  Make the following
changes in your postgresql.conf file for some basic logging.  The higher up
you go with the debug level, the more info you'll get.

     debug_level = 2 # range 0-16
     debug_print_query = true
     debug_pretty_print = true

regards,

Devinder Rajput
Stores Division Corporate Offices
Chicago, IL
(773) 442-6474

                    "Rafal Kedziorski"

                    <rafcio@polonium.de>         To:     pgsql-admin@postgresql.org

                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    pgsql-admin-owner@post       Subject:     [ADMIN] Debug information

                    gresql.org

                    10/07/2002 06:01 PM

Hallo,

I'm working on porting Oracle schema to PostgreSQL. Now I habe the whole
schema in PostgreSQL. But there are some problems in our application in
some sql queries. I get following errors.

ERROR:  Unable to identify an operator '<=' for types 'numeric' and 'double
precision'
         You will have to retype this query using an explicit cast

Its possible to display the queries in debug print out ftom PostgreSQL with
queries which failed? If yep, how?

Best Regards,
Rafal

Re: Debug information

От
POLONIUM-Team
Дата:
Hallo,

I found in reference.pdf small part about debug level. Where can I read
more about the 17 debug levels?

Best Regards,
Rafal