Обсуждение: How robust is postgre in case of power failure?

How robust is postgre in case of power failure?

От
aw-ml23@mw-itcon.de
Дата:
Hi

can anybody tell how robust postgre is in case of power failure? Will I loos
data or integrity? I am using an ext3 filesystem.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Andreas

Re: How robust is postgre in case of power failure?

Дата:
aw-ml23@mw-itcon.de wrote:
> Hi
>
> can anybody tell how robust postgre is in case of power failure? Will I loos
> data or integrity? I am using an ext3 filesystem.

Robust.  Only lose of data is disk failure.