Обсуждение: Re: Réf. : Re: [ADMIN] File systems

Re: Réf. : Re: [ADMIN] File systems

От
"Rajesh Kumar Mallah."
Дата:
Hi ,

I would appreciate if you  mark a CC to the mailing list also
in future communications so that others also get to know.

please find my answer inlined.

On Thursday 23 May 2002 08:35 pm, l.malaspina@focal.fr wrote:

> Database "test" does not exist in the system catalog.)

Can you connect to database template1 ?

what does "psql -l" gives? eg in my case it gives
 psql -h 192.168.0.11 -U tradein  -l
     List of databases
      Name       |  Owner
-----------------+----------
 access_log      | tradein
 rt2             | postgres
 sysstat         | tradein
 template0       | postgres
 template1       | postgres
 tradein_clients | tradein
(6 rows)

are you sure the database "test" existed while the filesystem backup was taking place.
howmany folders are existing inside /var/lib/pgsql/data/base currently?

each folder there corresponds to one database in my case eg it is
[root@system11 base]# ls -l
total 48
drwx------    2 postgres postgres     4096 Apr 29 01:55 1
drwx------    2 postgres postgres     4096 Apr 29 01:55 16555