Обсуждение: Fwd: Administrative Processing for csitech: getrows

Fwd: Administrative Processing for csitech: getrows

От
Naomi Walker
Дата:
I have several databases in my instance/cluster.  When I VACUUM ANALYZE
this database, it gives me the following error.  All other database seem
fine.  This looks like I am being told that some of our shared memory parms
are not high enough, yet the other databases in the same instance do not
complain.

We are running postgres 7.1.2 on a E3500 using Solaris 2.6.

--
Naomi Walker
Chief Information Officer

Re: Fwd: Administrative Processing for csitech: getrows

>> psql:/usr/local/postgres/etc/csitech/daily/sql/getrows.sql:42:
>> NOTICE:  RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
>> psql:/usr/local/postgres/etc/csitech/daily/sql/getrows.sql:42:
>> NOTICE:  InvalidateSharedInvalid: cache state reset

These are not errors and can be ignored.  (These messages have been
downgraded to DEBUG level in 7.2.)

            regards, tom lane