Обсуждение: Left Joins

Left Joins

От
Francisco Eriko Barreto Brito
Дата:
How can I use LEFT JOINS with postgresql?

Is there a command to do LEFT JOINS with postgresql?

Thanks
--
Francisco Eriko Barreto Brito
Adm Banco de Dados

Re: Left Joins

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Francisco Eriko Barreto Brito writes:

> How can I use LEFT JOINS with postgresql?
>
> Is there a command to do LEFT JOINS with postgresql?

http://www.de.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.1/postgres/queries.html#QUERIES-FROM

Re: Left Joins

От
David Stanaway
Дата:
On Tuesday, September 18, 2001, at 06:23  AM, Francisco Eriko Barreto
Brito wrote:

> How can I use LEFT JOINS with postgresql?
>
> Is there a command to do LEFT JOINS with postgresql?

Upgrade to 7.1 (7.1.3 is the latest I think)
this allows you to use syntax like:

SELECT y.bar, x.foo
FROM tbly y
LEFT JOIN tblx x ON x.id = y.xid

==============================
David Stanaway
Personal: david@stanaway.net
Work: david@netventures.com.au

Registring a C function in PostgreSQL

От
Miguel González
Дата:
I have followed the instructions in the Bruje Momjian´s book to register a
function, and i got this message:

 ERROR:/load of file /home/postgres/ctof.so failed: /home/postgres/ctof.so
ELF file´s phentsize not the expected size.

What is going on? I have tried to get more documentation about how to use C
functions in PostgreSQL, but I cant.

 Many thanks in advance

 Miguel