Обсуждение: Optimizing Advice...Now please

Optimizing Advice...Now please

От
"KoPra Workshop"
Дата:
I'm having problem in postgresql performance (response query result)
when installed on
Compaq Proliant ML350 - RAM 256 MB - No Mirror SCSI RAID

I done set postmaster config with [ -B 256 -N 128 -i -o -F -S4096]
Partition "/data" size 3 GB

Any body can advice here....? or request other information to analyze...?

Eko Pranoto

Re: Optimizing Advice...Now please

От
Stephan Szabo
Дата:
Generally, we'll need schema and query in question.
Also, have you run a vacuum analyze on your data recently?

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>

> Generally, we'll need schema and query in question.

I'm newbie ...
your meaning with schema is the table structure....?

> Also, have you run a vacuum analyze on your data recently?

yes....with little losing data