Обсуждение: table creation

table creation

От
Gena Gurchonok
Дата:
Hello.

I encountered one small problem:

Not owner can create tables in my database.
How can I set datebase to allow not-owner to create only TEMP tables?

Gena

Re: table creation

Дата:
We currently have no way to do that, but I can see it would be very
helpful to have that feature.

> Hello.
>
> I encountered one small problem:
>
> Not owner can create tables in my database.
> How can I set datebase to allow not-owner to create only TEMP tables?
>

> Gena

Re[2]: table creation

От
Gena Gurchonok
Дата:
Hello again.

>> Not owner can create tables in my database.
>> How can I set datebase to allow not-owner to create only TEMP tables?
> We currently have no way to do that, but I can see it would be very
> helpful to have that feature.
Please add this issue to the TODO list if possible.

Thanks for information.

Gena