Обсуждение: JDBC Trouble

JDBC Trouble

От
"Massimo Luise"
Дата:
Hello to all,
I'm writing because i have noticed a problem with the JDBC driver:
JDBC specification say that "ResultSet.absolute( 1 )" is equivalent to
"ResultSet.first()". With the postgresql jdbc driver this is not true.
I suppose that this problem happens because theVector implementation of
ResultSet.

There is someone that has investigated this problem and can help me ?

Thanks to all.
Max

Re: JDBC Trouble

Дата:
> Hello to all,
> I'm writing because i have noticed a problem with the JDBC driver:
> JDBC specification say that "ResultSet.absolute( 1 )" is equivalent to
> "ResultSet.first()". With the postgresql jdbc driver this is not true.
> I suppose that this problem happens because theVector implementation of
> ResultSet.
>
> There is someone that has investigated this problem and can help me ?
>
> Thanks to all.
> Max

Re: JDBC Trouble

Дата:
We have had a number of fixes in the 7.1 beta JDBC driver.  Would you test
that and let us know if it is still broken.  You can get the JAR file
from the JDBC website at http://www.retep.org.uk.

> Hello to all,
> I'm writing because i have noticed a problem with the JDBC driver:
> JDBC specification say that "ResultSet.absolute( 1 )" is equivalent to
> "ResultSet.first()". With the postgresql jdbc driver this is not true.
> I suppose that this problem happens because theVector implementation of
> ResultSet.
>
> There is someone that has investigated this problem and can help me ?
>
> Thanks to all.
> Max

Re: [INTERFACES] Re: JDBC Trouble

От
Joseph Shraibman
Дата:
It looks like it is fixed in the current sources.  He probably had an
old version.

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> We have had a number of fixes in the 7.1 beta JDBC driver.  Would you test
> that and let us know if it is still broken.  You can get the JAR file
> from the JDBC website at http://www.retep.org.uk.
>
> > Hello to all,
> > I'm writing because i have noticed a problem with the JDBC driver:
> > JDBC specification say that "ResultSet.absolute( 1 )" is equivalent to
> > "ResultSet.first()". With the postgresql jdbc driver this is not true.
> > I suppose that this problem happens because theVector implementation of
> > ResultSet.
> >
> > There is someone that has investigated this problem and can help me ?
> >
> > Thanks to all.
> > Max

Joseph Shraibman
jks@selectacast.net