Обсуждение: pg7.0.2 on Sol8

pg7.0.2 on Sol8

От
Alexander Tait Brotman
Дата:
I am trying to use Postgres on Solaris8(SPARC).  Upon
using make i get an error on $SRC/backend/lib/stringinfo.c  on lines
104,121,124 stemming from va_list,va_start, and va_end that they are all
undeclared.  Any thoughts on how I might fix this.  If you need any
more info please let me know.  Thank you.

                ---Alex Brotman

Solaris8 - 10/00
gcc 2.95.2
Postgres 7.0.2
gmake - 3.79.1

Re: pg7.0.2 on Sol8

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Alexander Tait Brotman writes:

> I am trying to use Postgres on Solaris8(SPARC).  Upon
> using make i get an error on $SRC/backend/lib/stringinfo.c  on lines
> 104,121,124 stemming from va_list,va_start, and va_end that they are all
> undeclared.  Any thoughts on how I might fix this.  If you need any
> more info please let me know.  Thank you.

These things should be declared in stdarg.h, which is include via
src/include/c.h <= src/include/postgres.h.  The include in c.h is
conditional on the configure test "checking for ANSI header files", which
thus probably failed for you.  You can read the file config.log to check
why.  I'd be interested to know.