Обсуждение: No such function 'to_char' with the specified attributes

No such function 'to_char' with the specified attributes

От
"Yadira M. Rodriguez"
Дата:
Hi,

I'm getting this error:  "No such function 'to_char' with the specified
attributes" when trying to select a timestamp type field.  For example:
"select  to_char(col_name, 'MM-DD-YYYY') from table_name".  Is there
somebody that can help me with this?

Thanks,
Yadira

Re: No such function 'to_char' with the specified attributes

От
Karel Zak
Дата:
On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Yadira M. Rodriguez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm getting this error:  "No such function 'to_char' with the specified
> attributes" when trying to select a timestamp type field.  For example:
> "select  to_char(col_name, 'MM-DD-YYYY') from table_name".  Is there
> somebody that can help me with this?

 How PG version you use? The to_char() is available in 7.0 (or later) only.

            Karel