Обсуждение: changing the owner of a db

changing the owner of a db

От
Tressens Lionel
Дата:
Hi list,

Is it possible to change the owner of a db after having created it ?

In fact, I have multiple users and I don't want to give them the right to
create dbs. But I have to regularly create dbs for them and make them the
owners of this newly created db.

I found no solution in pgsql docs. Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Lionel

------  Lionel TRESSENS  ------
Computer Science Department.
INSA Toulouse - FRANCE
Tel. : +33 (0)6 63 76 15 13

Re: changing the owner of a db

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Tressens Lionel wrote:

> Is it possible to change the owner of a db after having created it ?

Update the pg_database table in accordance with the user ids listed in
pg_users.