Обсуждение: Triggers on postgres

Triggers on postgres

От
"Mario Simeone"
Дата:
I'm using PostgreSQL 6.4.2 on SuSE. I' m trying to create a trigger... but
postgres says me : Triggers are non implemented yet. These word are also on
page 114 of Users guide.
Postgres doesn't support triggers ?

Re: [ADMIN] Triggers on postgres

От
Peter Vazsonyi
Дата:
On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, Mario Simeone wrote:

> I'm using PostgreSQL 6.4.2 on SuSE. I' m trying to create a trigger... but
there are available 6.5.2 rpm version, and 6.5.3 in source.

> postgres says me : Triggers are non implemented yet. These word are also on
> page 114 of Users guide.
> Postgres doesn't support triggers ?
in 6.5.3 u can use triggers, rules etc.

--
 nek;(

Re: [ADMIN] Triggers on postgres

От
PostgreSQL Server
Дата:
    hello!!

If you already have created the triggers functions, the correct
description of this is in the file:

/postgres/postgresql-6.4.2/contrib/spi/REAME

    Depending on the type of trigger or integrity to applY , you must
create functions only on the administrator account (.

    To create triggers in other database, in other account:

     First, you must give priviledges on the tables where the triggers
will be create. So, you can do it  with the sentence CREATE TRIGGER ....

    note: before create triggers, you must create the indexes of
database, because the integrity is supported on.!

    PS: mY ENGLISH IN NOT GOOD! SORRY!

    try it!

    if experience any problem , tell us!!

    Liliana vicente&o Loya