Обсуждение: BitNami Wappstack

BitNami Wappstack

От
Mark Gleicher
Дата:
I downloaded bitnami wappstack.The download seemed to go well with no error messages. When I try to log into postgresql
Iget "login failed" although username and password are the same I used on setup. It allows me to get into pgadmin but
Gleicher<br />

Re: BitNami Wappstack

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 03/07/2010 04:50, Mark Gleicher a écrit :
> I downloaded bitnami wappstack.The download seemed to go well with no
> error messages. When I try to log into postgresql I get "login failed"
> although username and password are the same I used on setup. It allows
> me to get into pgadmin but postgres shows up with an "x" through it.
> Suggestions as to how to access postgresql?

What is the exact error message you have? The red X is on the server or
on the database?

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

Re: BitNami Wappstack

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 03/07/2010 15:24, Mark Gleicher a écrit :
> The red x is on the database. The error is "Login failed". This comes up
> after I plug in the username and password after launching bitnami and
> entering pgadmin. This username & password works to get me into pgadmin.
> It is there that the database is x'd and I get the error message after
> clicking on it getting the login page and filling it in with same
> username and password that I used to get into pgadmin.

Well, if the red x is on the database, it shouldn't ask you for a
password. A screenshot and the text of the alert could give us more
informations to help you.

And don't forget to CC the list.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

Re: BitNami Wappstack

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 04/07/2010 19:58, Mark Gleicher a écrit :
> Attached is a screenshot of the pgadmin screen. What list do you want &
> where can I find it?

This is phpPgAdmin, not pgAdmin. You should ask them. Their mailing
lists are available on http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=37132

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com