Обсуждение: 1.6.3 and Ubuntu Feisty problems

1.6.3 and Ubuntu Feisty problems

От
David Lazar
Дата:
Hi,

Am running 1.6.3 (May 18, rev 6115) on an Ubuntu Feisty install.

1) icons on the top tab for things like refresh, view data etc. are all
larger than the panel causing them to look clipped.
2) I cannot use cut and past from cells in the edit grid
3) column headers are blank with no indication of the column name in the
edit grids.
4) Using the close icon on an editor grid window with edits brings up
the unsaved data dialog and the question "Do you want to save your
data?" Answer No and the dialog and the edit grid are dismissed. Cancel
and the dialog is dismissed, but the edit grid remains. Answer Yes and
the dialog disappears, but the edit grid remains. Close icon on edit
grid should close the edit grid???

Any idea on fixes for these issues?

Thanks

Re: 1.6.3 and Ubuntu Feisty problems

От
Dave Page
Дата:
David Lazar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am running 1.6.3 (May 18, rev 6115) on an Ubuntu Feisty install.
>
> 1) icons on the top tab for things like refresh, view data etc. are all
> larger than the panel causing them to look clipped.

Fixed in SVN.

> 2) I cannot use cut and past from cells in the edit grid

Why, what happens?

> 3) column headers are blank with no indication of the column name in the
> edit grids.

Wierd.

> 4) Using the close icon on an editor grid window with edits brings up
> the unsaved data dialog and the question "Do you want to save your
> data?" Answer No and the dialog and the edit grid are dismissed. Cancel
> and the dialog is dismissed, but the edit grid remains. Answer Yes and
> the dialog disappears, but the edit grid remains. Close icon on edit
> grid should close the edit grid???
>
> Any idea on fixes for these issues?

Not the last two - we have endless complaints of wierd behaviour from
Ubuntu users, but not from other Linux distros (or other Unixes that use
GTK for that matter). They obviously have something in their distro that
doesn't agree with pgAdmin but I have no idea what unfortunately.

Regards, Dave.