Обсуждение: pgAgent - where is the node jobs?

pgAgent - where is the node jobs?

От
"Sidnei Vladisauskis"
Дата:
Hi,

I‘m finishing my Project and this have some jobs to clean an backup it.

I followed the instructions of http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.6/pgagent.html

I made everything, ran script pgAgent in my database and install service in command line.
Everything is ok, the service pgAgent run and the object pgAgent is in my schema, but when I open pgAdmin III the node
jobsdoes not show.

Somebody knows to solve this problem?
I am using the Postgre 8.2, pgAdminIII 1.6, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003.

Tks…

WWW.V7V.COM.BR
Sidnei Vladisauskis
EMAIL: sidnei@v7v.com.br
MSN: sidnei@v7v.com.br
SKYPE: sidneivl

Re: pgAgent - where is the node jobs?

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Sidnei Vladisauskis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I‘m finishing my Project and this have some jobs to clean an backup it.
>
> I followed the instructions of http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.6/pgagent.html
>
> I made everything, ran script pgAgent in my database and install service in command line.
> Everything is ok, the service pgAgent run and the object pgAgent is in my schema, but when I open pgAdmin III the
nodejobs does not show.

> Somebody knows to solve this problem?

Which database did you run the pgagent.sql script in?

> I am using the Postgre 8.2, pgAdminIII 1.6, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003.

What's Postgre? pgAdmin 1.6 is only tested with PostgreSQL (sometimes
known as Postgres) and EnterpriseDB.

Regards, Dave

RES: pgAgent - where is the node jobs?

От
"Sidnei Vladisauskis"
Дата:
Sorry,

I created one database called dB_niquel and run pgagent.sql in this database.
I'm using PostgreSQL 8.2, but the node jobs doesn't show for me....

What I have that to make more?

tks

WWW.V7V.COM.BR
Sidnei Vladisauskis
EMAIL: sidnei@v7v.com.br
MSN: sidnei@v7v.com.br
SKYPE: sidneivl
TEL.: 55 (11) 3717-4071
CEL.: 55 (11) 8116-6925

Enviada em: sexta-feira, 6 de abril de 2007 04:34
> I‘m finishing my Project and this have some jobs to clean an backup it.
>
> I followed the instructions of http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.6/pgagent.html
>
> I made everything, ran script pgAgent in my database and install service in command line.
> Everything is ok, the service pgAgent run and the object pgAgent is in my schema, but when I open pgAdmin III the
nodejobs does not show.

> Somebody knows to solve this problem?

Which database did you run the pgagent.sql script in?

> I am using the Postgre 8.2, pgAdminIII 1.6, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003.

What's Postgre? pgAdmin 1.6 is only tested with PostgreSQL (sometimes
known as Postgres) and EnterpriseDB.

Regards, Dave

Re: RES: pgAgent - where is the node jobs?

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Sidnei Vladisauskis wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> I created one database called dB_niquel and run pgagent.sql in this database.
> I'm using PostgreSQL 8.2, but the node jobs doesn't show for me....

OK, but the instructions say to use the postgres database (more
precisely, you can use an database as long as it's the Maintenance
database that pgAdmin connects to, and the one that you configure
pgAgent to connect to initially.

You can then schedula jobs against *any* database, but they don't need
the pgagent schema in them.

Regards,Dave

RES: RES: pgAgent - where is the node jobs?

От
"Sidnei Vladisauskis"
Дата:
Dave,

Tks, now to work....

WWW.V7V.COM.BR
Sidnei Vladisauskis
EMAIL: sidnei@v7v.com.br
MSN: sidnei@v7v.com.br
SKYPE: sidneivl
TEL.: 55 (11) 3717-4071
CEL.: 55 (11) 8116-6925

Enviada em: sábado, 7 de abril de 2007 06:27
> I created one database called dB_niquel and run pgagent.sql in this database.
> I'm using PostgreSQL 8.2, but the node jobs doesn't show for me....

OK, but the instructions say to use the postgres database (more
precisely, you can use an database as long as it's the Maintenance
database that pgAdmin connects to, and the one that you configure
pgAgent to connect to initially.

You can then schedula jobs against *any* database, but they don't need
the pgagent schema in them.

Regards,Dave

TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate      subscribe-nomail command to
majordomo@postgresql.orgso that your      message can get through to the mailing list cleanly