Обсуждение: Error dropping constraint (case sensitivity)

Error dropping constraint (case sensitivity)

От
M S
Дата:
Hi,

I just produced and error message when trying to drop a constraint on a table which is in a schema with a mixed-case
name.

---------------------------
pgAdmin III
---------------------------
An error has occurred:

ERROR:  schema "mycomponent" does not exist

---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Where the schema is called "MyComponent". A couple of extra quotes should fix it. It drops ok via psql (with quoting).

(Win XP, PGAdmin 1.6.1, Postgres 8.2)

Cheers.

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Re: Error dropping constraint (case sensitivity)

От
Dave Page
M S wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just produced and error message when trying to drop a constraint on a table which is in a schema with a mixed-case
name.

> pgAdmin III
> An error has occurred:
>
> ERROR:  schema "mycomponent" does not exist

Thanks, fixed in SVN.

Regards, Dave