Обсуждение: Visual Studio 2005 support files

Visual Studio 2005 support files

От
"Jeremy Palmer"
Дата:
Hi,

I just been playing around with the trunk visual studio 2005 and have made a
few observations:

1) Somehow the VS2005 solution file has been corrupted in the SVN. I have
attached a patch to fix the problem.
2) It would be much easier if the paths to external library headers and libs
were not absolutely defined in the projects. For instance if all the
wxWidgets stuff used the "standard" $(WXWIN)\include and $(WXWIN)\lib it
would be easier for others to compile the source. Same principal could
possibly be used for pgsql, libxml2, iconv libs...

Cheers
Jeremy

Вложения

Re: Visual Studio 2005 support files

От
"Dave Page"

Thanks - applied.

> 2) It would be much easier if the paths to external library
> headers and libs
> were not absolutely defined in the projects. For instance if all the
> wxWidgets stuff used the "standard" $(WXWIN)\include and
> $(WXWIN)\lib it
> would be easier for others to compile the source. Same principal could
> possibly be used for pgsql, libxml2, iconv libs...

The problem with that idea is building multiple versions of pgAdmin
side-by-side (as I do). Somewhen post-1.6 we may well have 1.7 being
developed against wx 2.8 and 1.6.x against 2.6.

Regards, Dave