Обсуждение: Crash when opening table properties

Crash when opening table properties

От
Walter Haslbeck
Дата:
Hello,

I just compiled the lastest pgadminIII-svn-snapshot and noticed the
following problem:

when I choose a table in the left tree-widget and select "properties" on
the context-menu, pgadmin crashes:

(pgadmin3:3851): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_modify_style: assertion
`GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(pgadmin3:3851): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_modify_style: assertion
`GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
Speicherzugriffsfehler

The other property-windows (schema, column etc.) are working ok.

System:
SuSE Linux 9.3, wxGTK 2.6.2

Walter

Re: Crash when opening table properties

От
Walter Haslbeck
Дата:
Hello,

> wxGTK 2.6.2 (and current 2.6.3-cvs) not work correctly on SuSE 9.3. Use
> 2.6.1 version.

I get the same crash with wxGTK 2.6.1 (thats the reason I switched to
2.6.2).

???

(Just compiled SVN Revision 4509, same result...)

Walter

Re: Crash when opening table properties

От
"Dave Page"

Yes, I'm seeing a crash as well on line 535 of dlgTable.cpp in GetSQL().
I think I must be too tired though 'cause I cannot see for the life of
me what is wrong there.

Sorry Andreas, but can you take a look please?

Regards, Dave.

Re: Crash when opening table properties

От
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

> Yes, I'm seeing a crash as well on line 535 of dlgTable.cpp in GetSQL().
> I think I must be too tired though 'cause I cannot see for the life of
> me what is wrong there.

Pour another cup of coffee...

That code is for 8.1 only, since the autovacuum page is deleted for
previous versions.
Fix committed to svn.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Crash when opening table properties

От
Walter Haslbeck
Дата:
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Fix committed to svn.

Thanks, svn revision 4521 works like a charm!

Walter

Re: Crash when opening table properties

От
"Dave Page"

Good idea.

> That code is for 8.1 only, since the autovacuum page is deleted for
> previous versions.
> Fix committed to svn.

Thanks. Any reason the tab doesn't show when initally creating a table?

/D

Dave Page wrote:

> Thanks. Any reason the tab doesn't show when initally creating a table?

Yes, it's not implemented....

pg_autovacuum needs the table oid, which isn't available directly when
creating the SQL script. Using a pg_class join would work though, feel
free to implement it (I might do it some day)

Regards,
Andreas