Обсуждение: Pgadmin on OS x

Pgadmin on OS x

От
Scott Mead
Дата:
Hello,   I've got pgAdmin III compiled and running, I just can't use it. The
window exists, and I can see the "tip of the day", but The entire
rectangle that the window occupies is dead.  If I try to move an icon
into that area, it won't go, etc...

I compiled wxWindows and pgadmin from the latest CVS/SVN updates.

Any suggestions?

--
-Scott

Re: Pgadmin on OS x

От
"Dave Page"

Does the official snapshot build from
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/osx/ work?

Regards, Dave.

Re: Pgadmin on OS x

От
"Dave Page"

Great.

> I would like to be able to compile from source however; Although I am
> a n00b to OS x, I am fairly well versed in the Unix world.  Any tips
> or pointers for compiling this on OS x?

I don't believe anything special is done - perhaps Florian (CC'd) who
produces the OSX snapshot can let us know what configure options are
used for wx and pgAdmin (I'll make sure the website is correct as well
then).

> -Scott
>
> PS -- Thanks again for all your help

Didn't exactly do much, but glad to help!

Regards, Dave.

Re: Pgadmin on OS x

От
Patrick Hatcher

Why not pull from the snapshots that are created?  I've been using those
for a while and have had only one problem:
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/osx/

Patrick Hatcher

                                                                                      "Dave Page"
                                       <dpage@vale-housi
ng.co.uk>                                                 To             Sent by:                  "Scott Mead"
<scottiebo@gmail.com>             pgadmin-support-o                                          cc
wner@postgresql.o        <fgp@phlo.org>,                                 rg
<pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>                                                                     Subject
                          Re: [pgadmin-support] Pgadmin on OS             06/06/05 01:14 PM         x

TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command   (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to
majordomo@postgresql.org)

Re: Pgadmin on OS x

От
"Adam H. Pendleton"
Дата:
You need to pass ./configure the --enable-appbundle (I think that's
right) switch.  Otherwise it should compile/work fine.  I use it daily.

On Jun 6, 2005, at 4:14 PM, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Re: Pgadmin on OS x

От
"Dave Page"

Hi Adam,

If that's the case, any change of building the 1.2.2 release version for
us? Florian seems to have vanished :-(

Regards, Dave.

FYI: DarwinPorts Portfile (Was Re: Pgadmin on OS x)

От
Jyrki Wahlstedt
Дата:
On 9.6.2005, at 23:11, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
Hi all,
I have an initial version of DarwinPorts Portfile ready for pgAdmin3
(at least, seems to work for me). I have submitted it, but it might
require some changes (I have no clean system to test it on) before it
is accepted to be included in the porttree. It builds and runs with
the current wxWidgets (2.6.0), Post. The application (pgAdmin3.app)
is located in /Applications/DarwinPorts.

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
! Itsenäisyydenkatu 43 as 1            mob. +358-40-502 0164
! FI-28100 Pori
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386