Обсуждение: Null boolean values show as false in the data grid

Null boolean values show as false in the data grid

От
"Ben Trewern"
Дата:
All,

PgAdmin III 1.2 beta 2
Postgres 8.0 beta 2

I've just noticed that null values in boolean fields show up as false in the
data grid.  This gave me a few headache this morning.

I thought this had been discussed previously, but I could not see it in
'Know Issues'.  If it's a wxWindows issue, it could do with being
documented.

Regards,

Ben

Re: Null boolean values show as false in the data

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Ben Trewern wrote:
> All,
>
> PgAdmin III 1.2 beta 2
> Postgres 8.0 beta 2
>
> I've just noticed that null values in boolean fields show up as false in
> the data grid.

You're right, and unfortunately there's no quick fix for this. We're
using a wxGridCellBoolEditor internally, which only knows two states.
We'll have to redesign that completely. I'll have to think about that a
little; in the meantime, I've put it on BUGS.txt.

Regards,
Andreas