Обсуждение: Hello

Hello

От
"Jed Nicolau Filho"
Дата:
Hi there

I was testing pgAdmin III and I found a strange behavior with Blob:

For this table:
CREATE TABLE lo_test (  id serial NOT NULL,  image lo ) WITH OIDS;

When I try insert a record only with "id" value wihout image raise this error message:

"ERROR: Invalid input syntax for Integer: ""  "

How to fix it ?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Jed

Re: Hello

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Jed Nicolau Filho wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I was testing pgAdmin III and I found a strange behavior with Blob:
>
> For this table:
> CREATE TABLE lo_test (  id serial NOT NULL,  image lo ) WITH OIDS;
>
> When I try insert a record only with "id" value wihout image raise this
> error message:
>
> "ERROR: Invalid input syntax for Integer: ""  "
>
> How to fix it ?

Can't tell, probably not a pgadmin issue.
I'd use the much more convenient type bytea.

Regards,
Andreas