Обсуждение: wrong quoted column types in "types"

wrong quoted column types in "types"

От
Martin Sarsale
Dear All:
Im using pgadmin debian ver 1.1.0-0.0+cvs.20040908.1 and I found this
little bug:

I wanted to duplicate a "type", so I went to the types item on the tree,
and I choosed the origin type. When the code used to create this type
appeared on the right pane, I copy the sql and pasted it as a new query
but I found that the column types (varchar, and time) where quoted (and
they should not):

-- Type: xxx

-- DROP TYPE xxx;

CREATE TYPE xxx AS  (id int4,   xxx "varchar"(200),   xxx float8,   xxx "time"(0),   xxx int4,   xxx int4,   xxx
"varchar"(150),  xxx text,   xxx "varchar"(200));

Thanks in advance :)

Re: wrong quoted column types in "types"

От
blacknoz@club-internet.fr
>Im using pgadmin debian ver 1.1.0-0.0+cvs.20040908.1 and I found this
>little bug:
>I wanted to duplicate a "type", so I went to the types item on the tree,
>and I choosed the origin type. When the code used to create this type
>appeared on the right pane, I copy the sql and pasted it as a new query
>but I found that the column types (varchar, and time) where quoted (and
>they should not):

yes, that's fixed in CVS. Wait until the next snapshot is generated (we provide debian builds every morning if a new
sourcetarball is available for download), this should solve this particular issue.

However, it seems source snapshots are not generated anymore since we released 1.2.0 beta 1.

@Dave: can you check why source snapshots are not generated anymore ?

Regards,
Raphaël

Re: wrong quoted column types in "types"

От
"Dave Page"

Fixed.

/D