Обсуждение: Bug in pgAdmin3

Bug in pgAdmin3

От
"Adam H. Pendleton"
Дата:
I was working with pgAdmin3 and I found a crash bug.  I was in the
middle of working with a database in pgAdmin3, but I needed to restart
the server.  I did so, but when I went back to work with pgAdmin3, I
forgot I had restarted the server, so I began to work with the app as
usual.  After clicking on a table, I got a message saying the connection
had been terminated, etc.  Then I got a message saying "An error has
occurred: no connection to server".  This repeated several time, and
after closing all the boxes, pgAdmin3 crashed.  I tried to re-create
this, but I had to click on two objects, and cycle through two sets of
the "no connection" errors before it crashed, but it still crashed.
This is the win32 snapshot from Dec.

ahp

Re: Bug in pgAdmin3

От
"Dave Page"

Hi Adam,

Yes, I've seen this before but haven't figured out the best way of
fixing it yet :-(

I've added it to the todo.

BTW, did you have a chance to look at that patch for Gentoo you said you
would do?

Cheers, Dave.