Обсуждение: pgAdmin Crashes with ODBC

pgAdmin Crashes with ODBC

От
Alex Paulusberger
Дата:
Hi,
I installed the latest version of the ODBC (7.2.5) and pgAdmin II
1.4.12. The  ODBC driver
has been configured in the Admin Tools / Data Sources under WinXP. Also
Postgres
ver. 7.3 (RH 9.0 rpm) is installed with ODBC driver enabled / installed.

Now, whenever I run the pgAdmin tool and try to connect to the DSN the
application crashes.
The same is true if I try to connect to the database via MS Excel XP.

I noticed the following on pgAdmin.

1. In the upgrade wizard, the ODBC drive is not listed as installed
2.In the connection debugging  tool,  in the ODBC tab I can find  and
select the Postgres  driver /source

Is there a probelm with the ODBC driver ?

I used older versions of the applications including postgres 7.2x in the
past and it worked.

Thanks for any help on that
Alex

Re: pgAdmin Crashes with ODBC

От
"Dave Page"

Please upgrade to the snapshot ODBC driver from
http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/. That should fix this
issue.

Regards, Dave.