Обсуждение: Versioning removed?

Versioning removed?

От
Michiel_Lange@actuera.nl
Дата:
I have a small question about versioning. In the previous version of
PgAdminII I was able to roll-back changes I made to the database by saving
changes to the repository. It appears this is no longer possible. Did you
remove it on purpose, if so, what is the reason behind it (just curious),
and the graveyard seems to be gone too... I loved to visit that place, just
to look at the things I had killed... It could make my day...

Now I am off reading myself into postgresql 7.3... things clearly have
changed over there ewww...
Michiel

Re: Versioning removed?

От
"Dave Page"

It was code that I enjoyed writing, however it was also code that made
updating the program for PostgreSQL 7.3 even more complex than it
already was (it took hundreds of hours anyway).

I did poll the support and hackers lists to see who was using it and
nobody admitted they were so I removed it. Apologies for the
incovenience.

> Now I am off reading myself into postgresql 7.3... things
> clearly have changed over there ewww... Michiel

Haven't they just? All for the good though I think...

Regards, Dave.