Обсуждение: Long time when opening schema

Long time when opening schema

От
Masse Jacques
Дата:
Hello,

After installing last version (1.3.76) from .msi, very long time for opening the list of tables (PG 7.1 on Slackware) when clicking for the first time on Schema-Public (about 3 min.)
Tried with 1.3.60 give the same result but not with the version I was using before (1.3.33)
Same delay with a very little database

Some idea ?
Thanks

Re: Long time when opening schema