Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][runtime]: Checkbox and radiobutton rendering issue on Mac OS

[pgAdmin4][runtime]: Checkbox and radiobutton rendering issue on Mac OS

От
Neel Patel
Дата:
Hi,

We have observed that Checkbox and RadioButtons are not painted properly on QWebView widget when we run pgAdmin4 in desktop mode in Mac OS.

Please find attached patch file for the fix. Do review it and let us know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][runtime]: Checkbox and radiobutton rendering issue on Mac OS

От
Ashesh Vashi
Дата:
Thanks - committed!

I've added the following link as reference:

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi