Обсуждение: code.pgadmin.org broken?

code.pgadmin.org broken?

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi there,

The trac instance on code.pgadmin.org seems utterly broken:

<class 'locale.Error'>    Python 2.6.6: /usr/bin/python
Sun Jun 17 14:12:42 2012

A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of function
calls leading up to the error, in the order they occurred.

etc etc

Have you done a Python update?

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Re: code.pgadmin.org broken?

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> The trac instance on code.pgadmin.org seems utterly broken:
>
> <class 'locale.Error'>  Python 2.6.6: /usr/bin/python
> Sun Jun 17 14:12:42 2012
>
> A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of function
> calls leading up to the error, in the order they occurred.
>
> etc etc
>
> Have you done a Python update?

No. I had patched the *DNS* package.

restarting the webserver fixed it. Sorry about that, and thanks for
pointing it out.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Re: code.pgadmin.org broken?

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Sun, 2012-06-17 at 22:19 +0800, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > The trac instance on code.pgadmin.org seems utterly broken:
> >
> > <class 'locale.Error'>  Python 2.6.6: /usr/bin/python
> > Sun Jun 17 14:12:42 2012
> >
> > A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of function
> > calls leading up to the error, in the order they occurred.
> >
> > etc etc
> >
> > Have you done a Python update?
> >

> No. I had patched the *DNS* package.

Hmmm, /me trying to understand how patching the DNS package could have
that kind of effect.

> restarting the webserver fixed it. Sorry about that, and thanks for
> pointing it out.

Thanks a lot.