Обсуждение: Support for pg_stat_database_conflicts and pg_stat_replication

Support for pg_stat_database_conflicts and pg_stat_replication

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi,

Two new patchs to add support for these 9.1 features.

Not a lot to say. pg_stat_database_conflicts adds the new statistics
columns in the Databases node and on each database's node.
pg_stat_replication adds informations in each server's node.

See screenshots and patches attached.

Comments?

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Re: Support for pg_stat_database_conflicts and pg_stat_replication

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:06 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Two new patchs to add support for these 9.1 features.
>
> Not a lot to say. pg_stat_database_conflicts adds the new statistics
> columns in the Databases node and on each database's node.
> pg_stat_replication adds informations in each server's node.
>
> See screenshots and patches attached.
>
> Comments?

As you say - there's not much to say really!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Support for pg_stat_database_conflicts and pg_stat_replication

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 23:06, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Two new patchs to add support for these 9.1 features.
>
> Not a lot to say. pg_stat_database_conflicts adds the new statistics
> columns in the Databases node and on each database's node.
> pg_stat_replication adds informations in each server's node.
>
> See screenshots and patches attached.
>
> Comments?

Lookin' good.

Are you still planning to add stuff to the Server Status dialog as
well? (the pg_stat_replication data woudl be interesting there, not
the conflict one, I think). As part of your "arbitrary query" project?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Re: Support for pg_stat_database_conflicts and pg_stat_replication

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 21/01/2011 10:16, Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 23:06, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Two new patchs to add support for these 9.1 features.
>>
>> Not a lot to say. pg_stat_database_conflicts adds the new statistics
>> columns in the Databases node and on each database's node.
>> pg_stat_replication adds informations in each server's node.
>>
>> See screenshots and patches attached.
>>
>> Comments?
>
> Lookin' good.
>
> Are you still planning to add stuff to the Server Status dialog as
> well? (the pg_stat_replication data woudl be interesting there, not
> the conflict one, I think). As part of your "arbitrary query" project?

Oh sure. I only had the time yesterday to work on these patches. I'm not
sure if I'll first work on the options dialog or on the custom reports
for frmStatus, but next "feature" patch will be one of those.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr
 http://dalibo.com

Re: Support for pg_stat_database_conflicts and pg_stat_replication

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 20/01/2011 23:06, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Two new patchs to add support for these 9.1 features.
>
> Not a lot to say. pg_stat_database_conflicts adds the new statistics
> columns in the Databases node and on each database's node.
> pg_stat_replication adds informations in each server's node.
>
> See screenshots and patches attached.
>
> Comments?

Commited.

--