Обсуждение: pgAdmin III commit: Fix log_statement query in frmStatus

pgAdmin III commit: Fix log_statement query in frmStatus

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Fix log_statement query in frmStatus

log_statement cannot be true or false, it will depends on the work we gave you.

Initial report from Douglas, Little.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=78283d25f5dd5b2cf6667b66f6f8a3d2928e28e6

Modified Files
--------------
pgadmin/frm/frmStatus.cpp |   18 ++++++++++++++----

Re: pgAdmin III commit: Fix log_statement query in frmStatus

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 29/09/2010 00:26, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Fix log_statement query in frmStatus
>
> log_statement cannot be true or false, it will depends on the work we gave you.

I don't know what went wrong with this commit message. Must be me being
too tired.

As I can't change it, I'll try to explain it a bit more here.

log_statement parameter is of type boolean in 7.4, and was changed to
text/enum since 8.0. So, we got query error when we tried to disable log
statements in the server status window. The patch fixes this by changing
the query we execute wrt the PostgreSQL release.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr