Обсуждение: Crash when trying to create new database via dialog

Crash when trying to create new database via dialog

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
Hi developers! Hi Dave!

Testing the pgAdmin III 1.8.0  Beta 4 (Sep 4 2007, rev: 6608:6609).
Client Win XP, host: Debian Etch / PG 8.2.4 and Debian Sarge / PG 8.1.8

pgadmin crashes when I try to create new database via dialog.

Steps to reproduce:
In the object tree, right click on the "Databases" collection
-> New Database ... -> no dialog, pgAdmin goes down.

Additional Info:
- Crashes with pg 8.2 and 8.1 alike
- Maybe it is another side effect of the tablespace issues you have
already fixed in the meantime.

Regards
Erwin

Re: Crash when trying to create new database via dialog

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Erwin Brandstetter wrote:
> Hi developers! Hi Dave!
>
> Testing the pgAdmin III 1.8.0  Beta 4 (Sep 4 2007, rev: 6608:6609).
> Client Win XP, host: Debian Etch / PG 8.2.4 and Debian Sarge / PG 8.1.8
>
> pgadmin crashes when I try to create new database via dialog.
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> In the object tree, right click on the "Databases" collection
> -> New Database ... -> no dialog, pgAdmin goes down.
>
> Additional Info:
> - Crashes with pg 8.2 and 8.1 alike
> - Maybe it is another side effect of the tablespace issues you have
> already fixed in the meantime.

Actually that was the error that was causing the crash when creating
unique constraints. Please test the build I mailed about a few minutes ago.

Cheers, Dave

Re: Crash when trying to create new database via dialog

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
dpage@postgresql.org wrote:
> Actually that was the error that was causing the crash when creating
> unique constraints. Please test the build I mailed about a few minutes ago.

Right. Both crashes are gone in the new test build.

/E