Обсуждение: Syntax highlight colors in ctlSQLBox

Syntax highlight colors in ctlSQLBox

От
Krzysztof Smigrodzki
Дата:
Hello,

On wxGTK under Linux (Ubuntu with Gnome), ctlSQLBox background is always
white (#FFFFFF), despite me using other default background colour in
Gnome.

In my opinion the best solution to that problem would be user
customisation of syntax highlight colours. For example one more tab on
Options dialog.

I volunteer to add this feature (for 1.10 release).

Any comments, suggestions?

Regards,
Krzysztof Śmigrodzki

Re: Syntax highlight colors in ctlSQLBox

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Krzysztof Smigrodzki wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On wxGTK under Linux (Ubuntu with Gnome), ctlSQLBox background is always
> white (#FFFFFF), despite me using other default background colour in
> Gnome.
>
> In my opinion the best solution to that problem would be user
> customisation of syntax highlight colours. For example one more tab on
> Options dialog.
>
> I volunteer to add this feature (for 1.10 release).
>
> Any comments, suggestions?

Sounds like a good idea. I will be rewriting th settings management for
the next version, so if you start now, please use code like:

settings->Write(wxT("Foo Color"), fooColor);

and

wxString fooColor = settings->Read(wxT("Foo Color"), defaultVal);

rather than creating accessor functions for each setting in the settings
class.

Thanks, Dave