Обсуждение: [Enter] key moves to the end of editing pane

[Enter] key moves to the end of editing pane

От
Leszek Trenkner
Дата:
Hi,
In current head (checked out && compiled few hours ago) I've noticed
strange, uconvinient and not really helpful behavior.

When I hit [Enter], next-line char apperar where it should, but cursor
immediately moves to the end of editing buffer (visible text).
If you type something from scratch, this may left unnoticed, but when
editing larger queries it's a real PITA.

Anyone else expirienced this? I'm running Ubuntu Fiesty, if it changes
anything.

May it be related to string-length counting issues in wx libraries?

--
Greetings, Leszek Trenkner

Re: [Enter] key moves to the end of editing pane

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Leszek Trenkner wrote:
> Hi,
> In current head (checked out && compiled few hours ago) I've noticed
> strange, uconvinient and not really helpful behavior.
>
> When I hit [Enter], next-line char apperar where it should, but cursor
> immediately moves to the end of editing buffer (visible text).
> If you type something from scratch, this may left unnoticed, but when
> editing larger queries it's a real PITA.
>
> Anyone else expirienced this? I'm running Ubuntu Fiesty, if it changes
> anything.
>
> May it be related to string-length counting issues in wx libraries?

Nope, incomplete testing on the part of my QA gnomes :-(

Please svn update and try the latest code - it should be OK now.

Thanks for the report.

Regards, Dave

Re: [Enter] key moves to the end of editing pane

От
Leszek Trenkner
Дата:
Hi,

On Wed, 09 May 2007 20:47:45 +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> Nope, incomplete testing on the part of my QA gnomes :-(

Well, svn version users are going to do some QA from time to time to make
your task a little easier :-)

> Please svn update and try the latest code - it should be OK now.
>
> Thanks for the report.
>
> Regards, Dave

Works as expected. Thanks for quick fix :-)

--
Greetings, Leszek Trenkner

Re: [Enter] key moves to the end of editing pane

От
Leszek Trenkner
Дата:
Hi,

On Wed, 09 May 2007 20:47:45 +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> Nope, incomplete testing on the part of my QA gnomes :-(

Well, svn version users are going to do some QA from time to time to make
your task a little easier :-)

> Please svn update and try the latest code - it should be OK now.
>
> Thanks for the report.
>
> Regards, Dave

Works as expected. Thanks for quick fix :-)

--
Greetings, Leszek Trenkner

Re: [Enter] key moves to the end of editing pane

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Leszek Trenkner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 09 May 2007 20:47:45 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>
>> Nope, incomplete testing on the part of my QA gnomes :-(
>>
> Well, svn version users are going to do some QA from time to time to make
> your task a little easier :-)

It all helps :-)

>> Please svn update and try the latest code - it should be OK now.
>>
>> Thanks for the report.
>>
>> Regards, Dave
>>
> Works as expected. Thanks for quick fix :-)

You're welcome - thanks for the report.

Regards, Dave