Обсуждение: Bug in CREATE USER script

Bug in CREATE USER script

От
"Darko Prenosil"
Дата:
Create script for user have a serious bug:

CREATE USER test
  WITH SYSID 101
  PASSWORD ENCRYPTED md5c104555d849cf47bd82febf072dd479c
  NOCREATEDB NOCREATEUSER;

and it should be :

CREATE USER test
  WITH SYSID 101
  ENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'md5c104555d849cf47bd82febf072dd479c'
  NOCREATEDB NOCREATEUSER;

Please change the order of  ENCRYPTED and PASSWORD keywords and quote the
password string, or should I do the patch ?
Regards !

Re: Bug in CREATE USER script

От
"Dave Page"

A patch in diff -c format would be great if you have a few minutes to do
one :-)

Thanks, Dave.

Re: Bug in CREATE USER script

От
Darko Prenosil
Дата:
Here it is as I promised !
Regards !

On Saturday 14 August 2004 00:41, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

Вложения

Re: Bug in CREATE USER script

От
"Darko Prenosil"
Дата:
Patch is not committed yet. Is there something wrong with it, or is it lost
?

Regards !

> Please change the order of  ENCRYPTED and PASSWORD keywords
> and quote the password string, or should I do the patch ?
> Regards !

A patch in diff -c format would be great if you have a few minutes to do
one :-)

Thanks, Dave.

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: Bug in CREATE USER script

От
"Dave Page"

No, just doing it this very second - I've been off work decorating and
shopping all weekend!!

Regards, Dave.

Re: Bug in CREATE USER script

От