Обсуждение: Problem pasteing into ctlSQLBox

Problem pasteing into ctlSQLBox

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi Andreas,

I seem to be unable to paste into an SQLBox from VB6. Any ideas - I
believe you are already familiar with that code :-)

Regards, Dave.

Re: Problem pasteing into ctlSQLBox

От
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

>Hi Andreas,
>
>I seem to be unable to paste into an SQLBox from VB6. Any ideas - I
>believe you are already familiar with that code :-)

Yeah, I can do shake-hands with these clipboard problems.

Use our wx snapshot... It's the same problem we had with cut/paste under
gtk, just the other way round.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Problem pasteing into ctlSQLBox

От
"Dave Page"

I do use our snapshot...

Dave Page wrote:

>>Yeah, I can do shake-hands with these clipboard problems.
>>
>>Use our wx snapshot... It's the same problem we had with
>>cut/paste under gtk, just the other way round.
>>

>I do use our snapshot...

Um...
common/dobjcmn.cpp should look like
wxTextDataObject::GetDataHere(
{
   if (format == wxDF_UNICODETEXT)

and msw/ole/dataobj.cpp should contain the method
wxTextDataObject::GetAllFormats.

Both are contained in wx-20031026.patch file and implement the 776217
update. Maybe only the older 776217 patch is applied to the wx snapshot?

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Problem pasteing into ctlSQLBox

От
"Dave Page"

Hmm, looks like it (my Windows copy) missed that patch somehow. I'll
rebuild from scratch incase there are any more that got overlooked.

Thanks, Dave.