Обсуждение: Re: Next shipment of pgAdmin Slovene translation

Re: Next shipment of pgAdmin Slovene translation

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Dear Miha,

Sorry for the late reply.

> Attached I'm sending the zip file containing .po and .mo files. The
> translation is showing progress :)

Published, thanks.

> I also have a question. When you connect to a server, and open [server] ->
> [database] -> Schemas -> public (or sth else) -> Tables in the treeview,
> you get some data about the tables in the upper righthand window. Next, you
> select the "Statistics" tag and there's some info about all the tables. OK.
> I've been looking in the latest .pot file and did not find any strings
> matching the titles of the columns in the "Statistics" tag. They're called
> "Table", "Tuples inserted", "Tuples updated" and "Tuples deleted". How come
> these strings aren't in the .pot file so they can be translated?
> You can take a look at what I mean here: http://prkoritu.net/strings.png
> (I'll have the image up for a few days). Will these strings also become
> available for translating?

You are right, I CCed pgadmin-hacker list for information. We need to update
the .pot file. Probably not before release 1.0.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Re: Next shipment of pgAdmin Slovene translation

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>>I also have a question. When you connect to a server, and open [server] ->
>>[database] -> Schemas -> public (or sth else) -> Tables in the treeview,
>>you get some data about the tables in the upper righthand window. Next, you
>>select the "Statistics" tag and there's some info about all the tables. OK.
>>I've been looking in the latest .pot file and did not find any strings
>>matching the titles of the columns in the "Statistics" tag. They're called
>>"Table", "Tuples inserted", "Tuples updated" and "Tuples deleted". How come
>>these strings aren't in the .pot file so they can be translated?
>>You can take a look at what I mean here: http://prkoritu.net/strings.png
>>(I'll have the image up for a few days). Will these strings also become
>>available for translating?

There are some strings not marked for translation, and some are coming
from the database (column names), there' no translation support for
these at the moment.

We'll better delay this for post-V1.0 releases.

Regards,
Andreas