Обсуждение: Two fixes for pgadmin III...

Two fixes for pgadmin III...

От
"Yurgis Baykshtis"
Дата:
Guys, I have a couple of fixes for you. More to come ;)

First is to fix the bug that prevents updating the functions.
Second is to fix the bug that prevents creating a new index.

RCS file: /disk1/cvsroot/pgadmin3/src/ui/dlgFunction.cpp,v
retrieving revision 1.7
diff -r1.7 dlgFunction.cpp
333,334c333,334
<         name = function->GetQuotedFullIdentifier();
<
---
>         name = function->GetQuotedFullIdentifier()
>                 + wxT("(") + function->GetArgTypes() +
wxT(")");

RCS file: /disk1/cvsroot/pgadmin3/src/ui/dlgIndex.cpp,v
retrieving revision 1.8
diff -r1.8 dlgIndex.cpp
242a243
>             sql += wxT("\n   ON ") + table->GetFullIdentifier();
244,245c245
<             sql += wxT("\n   ON ") + table->GetFullIdentifier()
<                 + wxT("(") + GetColumns()
---
>             sql += wxT("(") + GetColumns()

Re: Two fixes for pgadmin III...

От
"Dave Page"

Thanks Yurgis,

I was just about to do these when I noticed Andreas has done it already.

Thanks for the fixes - any more you find are more than welcome!

Regards, Dave

Re: Two fixes for pgadmin III...

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Yurgis Baykshtis wrote:

>Guys, I have a couple of fixes for you. More to come ;)
>
>First is to fix the bug that prevents updating the functions.
>Second is to fix the bug that prevents creating a new index.

Thanks,

patches applied.

Im sure there are *plenty* of those problems still in pgadmin3.

Anybody who notices a sql syntax problem, please feel free to mention it
without further source investigation.

Regards,
Andreas