Обсуждение: FW: Autoconf Work

FW: Autoconf Work

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Ooops, missed the list...

Re: FW: Autoconf Work

От
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

>>I think the patch and a note in our docs explaining how to
>>fix the problem until wxWindows is fixed. We cannot
>>distribute the file because it's LGPL which isn't compatible
>>with pgAdmin's licence.

I could create a dummy gridsel.h including the class wxGridSelection,
having placeholder variables so the object included in wxGrid can be
deleted when SetTable() is used to rescan the grid. This should avoid
license problems, I think.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: FW: Autoconf Work

От
"Dave Page"

OK, but I think the problem should still be fixed properly in the
longterm.

Of course, you won't look at the original file will you?

:-)

Regards, Dave.