[GENERAL] How to upgrade PostgreSQL minor version?

От Ron Ben
Тема [GENERAL] How to upgrade PostgreSQL minor version?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm runing PostgreSQL 9.3.3 and I want to upgrade it to the latest 9.3 version
The documontation does not specify what needs to be done other than "just install the executables".
This is wierd as for example 9.3.5 release notes request to run a specifc query to  check for pg_multixact files left.

I saw this question:
I'm not sure how this will handle the 9.3.5 check issue.

Is it really just runing one command?
What if there are errors and problems? how do i revert back?
Sadly there is not enough information regarding minor verion updates...

I'm also runing ubuntu server 12 which will be updated as well later this quarter.