Patch for closing frmEditGrid dialog using accelerator

От Fredrik de Vibe
Тема Patch for closing frmEditGrid dialog using accelerator
Дата
Re: Patch for closing frmEditGrid dialog using accelerator  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I've been using pgadmin3 for some time, and while I really appreciate
the tool, I've found it to be a *slight* nuisance that there is no
accelerator defined for closing the "View Data" dialog ("frmEditGrid").
While I agree this is a trivial issue, adding this feature would improve
the user experience as well as make it more consistent (the query dialog
has this feature). Please see the attached patch for details.

I also noticed that there *is* an accelerator defined for saving, but
it's not shown in the menu element. This is included in the patch.

I hope you will consider the patch.

Thanks for a great tool,

°Fredrik

Вложения