Re: Client Installation

От Karl Eichwalder
Тема Re: Client Installation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jeff Gerhart <gerhart@cosprings.sgi.com> writes:

|   machine) without installing the entire postgres environment. I
|   thought I'd seen a place where somebody had broken the client and
|   backend into seperate RPMs, but I can't find where I saw that
|   discussed.

Once, I've done this for SuSE Linux.  Sorry, I'm not able to check the
location (I'm ill at home), but it should be found somewhere at
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/SuSE-Linux/suse/ap1/postgres.rpm (the engine) and
pg_ifa.rpm (the interfaces = client).  pg_dbase.rpm contains the initial
database.  The source are in .../zq1.

I'm sure, my schema could be improved.

--
Karl Eichwalder