Database corruption with duplicate tables.

От George Woodring
Тема Database corruption with duplicate tables.
Дата
Re: Database corruption with duplicate tables.  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
I have found that I have a database problem after receiving the
following error from pg_dump:

pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  more than one row returned
by a subquery used as an expression
pg_dump: The command was: SELECT tableoid, oid, typname, typnamespace,
(SELECT rolname FROM pg_catalog.pg_roles WHERE oid = typowner) as
rolname, typinput::oid as typinput, typoutput::oid as typoutput,
typelem, typrelid, CASE WHEN typrelid = 0 THEN ' '::"char" ELSE
(SELECT relkind FROM pg_class WHERE oid = typrelid) END as typrelkind,
typtype, typisdefined, typname[0] = '_' AND typelem != 0 AND (SELECT
typarray FROM pg_type te WHERE oid = pg_type.typelem) = oid AS isarray
FROM pg_type

Upon investigation I found that I have a table that is in the database twice

db=> select oid, relname from pg_class where oid IN (26770910,
26770918, 26770919);
   oid    |                relname
----------+---------------------------------------
 26770910 | availcpedata_20100410
 26770918 | availcpedata_20100410_date_index
 26770919 | availcpedata_20100410_pollgrpid_index
 26770910 | availcpedata_20100410
(4 rows)

I was going to recreate the database by running "pg_dump -n public" to
get around the duplicate table, but I get the same pg_dump error
message.

Can anyone suggest a strategy for removing the table?  I don't want to
start randomly deleting stuff from the catalogs.

Thanks,
Woody

--
iGLASS Networks
www.iglass.net

Сообщение: Re: Problem with pg_compresslog'd archives
Сообщение: Re: Problem with pg_compresslog'd archives