why do some failure spoils the jdbc connection ?

От Maxime Lévesque
Тема why do some failure spoils the jdbc connection ?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

 Hi everyone,

 When I execute some statements, for example droping a constraint and the constraint
doesn't exist, an exception gets thrown as expected. If I issue another statelemt
via the same connection, I get another exception saying the transaction is canceled,
in other words, the connection is no longer useable.

 Is the re a way that I can concinue using the connection ?

 Thanks